MLS® ID: 18061501
0 Hwy O
Villa Ridge, Missouri, 63089 $128,000
40 – 66 Acres available Highway O and AM intersection;
- 63.3 surveyed acres asking $283,500or 40 back acres asking $128,000. Adjoining 3 open acres available with existing house.
- The 63. Surveyed acres has a great home site with tremendous views, the home site looks over 3 acres of open ground suitable for horse paddock, mini-farm or wildlife food plots. Ideal for walkout basement and back deck.
- Mostly mature hardwoods with natural glades, hallows & wet weather creeks ideal for nature hikes out your back door,
- The property has deer trails throughout. Franklin County is consistently one of the highest whitetail deer harvest counties in the state, just above the Bourbeuse River bottoms with abundant deer & wild turkey hunting opportunities.
- 1 Mile from Robertsville Sate Park and the confluence of the Bourbeuse and Meramec Rivers with river access to excellent fishing, kayaking and canoeing.
- 10 minutes from Shaw Nature Reserve and 5 minutes from I-44.